BBK Longtubes and x-pipe-brand new!

hisssncobra03

Established Member
I have a set of brand new BBK chrome longtubes for sale and brand new BBK catless x-pipe. Headers are 1 5/8x2.5 and x-pipe is also 2.5. Had them for my 03 svt but going a different route now. To see pics text me at 920-470-2821 Asking $650 shipped obo

hisssncobra03

Established Member
werent you posting about wanting to buy longtubes a while back haha why you goin a different route man?

lol yeah i was and now don't want them haha, my tuner said its a waste of time doing headers and just go with an x-pipe with high flow cats so thats what im doing now

bobafett

Established Member
lol yeah i was and now don't want them haha, my tuner said its a waste of time doing headers and just go with an x-pipe with high flow cats so thats what im doing now

headers a waste of time - the stock folds are that good on these cars...?

hisssncobra03

Established Member
headers a waste of time - the stock folds are that good on these cars...?

well i shouldnt say waste of time but he said if your not gona see over 650-700 hp its a waste of time, said he tuned a 600hp whippled cobra and put lt's on it and lost 18hp

407SHAWNSVT

Established Member
agreed with not much power for the work to put them in but its more or less for the sound haha and mine is loud enough with bassani off road x and stingers but still debating on longtubes or not.

Users who are viewing this thread