BBK Twin 65mm Throttle Body 96-01 Cobra, Bullitt, 03-04 Mach1

b00stin

Established Member
For sale is a BBK Twin 65mm Throttle Body for the 96-01 Cobra, Bullitt, 03-04 Mach1. Throttle Body is like new. Asking $155 shipped obo.

2011-10-14_18-28-04_160.jpg

I can take more pics if need be.

johnnyrambo41

Established Member
So everyone knows, i didnt get the throttle body.... seller messaged me back and an hour later sold it to someone else. Like hangin a piece of steak in front of a hungry tiger... thanks alot guy

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
So everyone knows, i didnt get the throttle body.... seller messaged me back and an hour later sold it to someone else. Like hangin a piece of steak in front of a hungry tiger... thanks alot guy

Don't get me going again about selling it to one person then selling it to someone else locally.

Your case seems worse than mine though...If you paid him then that is completely messed up..if you guys had a verbal agreement IMHO that is just wrong to then sell to someone else

b00stin

Established Member
for the record this was listed on more than just svt performance... and he did not pay... i had multiple people interested in the item... they managed to send me money first. so i apologize that i didn't turn down a for sure sale that sent me a paypal first. basically whoever sends the money first gets it. dick move or not...money talks... that is why i post for sale ads.... MONEY. i also never made a verbal agreement stating that the item was sold to him.

Last edited:

johnnyrambo41

Established Member
No Biggie... this is how it played out on my end, he posted this item yesterday 9:20am, i messaged him an hour and a half later at 11:06am saying i would take it, but would like to see more pics, (can you blame me $350 TB selling for $155, wanted to make sure it was legit, so waiting... waiting.... i get a message at 7:05am today saying he can send me pics later this afternoon...7:58am get another message from him saying it was sold, you guys be the judge, not trying to bash this dude or anything just saying its kinda f@*ked up, owell.

b00stin

Established Member
No Biggie... this is how it played out on my end, he posted this item yesterday 9:20am, i messaged him an hour and a half later at 11:06am saying i would take it, but would like to see more pics, (can you blame me $350 TB selling for $155, wanted to make sure it was legit, so waiting... waiting.... i get a message at 7:05am today saying he can send me pics later this afternoon...7:58am get another message from him saying it was sold, you guys be the judge, not trying to bash this dude or anything just saying its kinda f@*ked up, owell.

basically it is bashing. you are making it public therefore bashing. no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread