bbl full length headers 15330 for sale look

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
i have from brotherperformance slightly used ceramic coated bbk full length headers used for dyno testing only they claim and i decided i dont need them asking $440 plus shipping will prob be $30 youd be saving roughly $60 total form new ones and shipping and the set comes complete with new gaskets and all bolts washers accounted for. let me know or pm me either or thanks.

03cobrakrsh

Established Member
I can get a brand new set for $450.00 + ship with SVTOA discount and you want $440.00 are you LOCO :bash: They have being install and used so Im sure they have some scratches and maybe instalation dings...$375.00+ship is my best OFFFFFRRRRRR :beer:

03cobrakrsh

Established Member
BonannoDA said:
You can get these from hopupracing.com for $339.00 w/free shipping.
will offer $290.00 shipped
You need to go back to hopupracing click on 99/00 cobra longtubes ceramic headers and click like you are going to place the order BUY.... and guess $558.00 free ship.... :bash:

BonannoDA

Established Member
Hey thanks for the info. I'll go 350.00 shipped call me if your hurting to sell. I all ready have the off road x-pipe for the long tubes. I did my homework this time and r&e racing www.re-racing.com has them 432.00 shipped

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread