BBQ at Schef's house

Lordmustanggt

Established Member
I have court on the 13th,..... thats two court dates in the last 6 months on fri the 13th. I would love to come, I'll update you later on a for sure aslong as they don't try to throw me in cuffs.

Matt

schef

Established Member
I think I tore up my axle shafts at the track today! How fun!!! I had to trailer it home! hahahah Anyone jealous?

Tylerb59

Established Member
schef said:
I think I tore up my axle shafts at the track today! How fun!!! I had to trailer it home! hahahah Anyone jealous?

Welcome to the club!

Sucks man.

I snapped mine last day of the season, and Jake early on that year.

whippleblown03

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
I'd love to be there, but I'll be on my way here

googleearthimageth8.jpg

To do this

64182646mjq1.jpg

Aren't there any other riders on this board? Anyone doing the desert 100 this year?

I want to do that ride sometime down the road! KTM 525mxc rider. i bet that race is fun.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Welcome to the club!

Sucks man.

I snapped mine last day of the season, and Jake early on that year.

Level 5's in your future?

My car officially ran out of warrenty today! 3 years. its the longest i have kept any vehicle.

schef

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
Level 5's in your future?

My car officially ran out of warrenty today! 3 years. its the longest i have kept any vehicle.

How much how Level 5's? I just took out my driver side axle and it looked like a bear was knawing on it. I was the FIRST person to go out on the track too! How sweet is that?:beer:

whippleblown03

Established Member
I have a IRS rear . if your car is a 1996 you probably have 28 spline straight axle. your only next option is 31 spline axles and a new carrier.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
whippleblown03 said:
I want to do that ride sometime down the road! KTM 525mxc rider. i bet that race is fun.

It is a blast, and you'd be right at home on that KTM. Happens every year the first or second weekend in April. Keep in touch and we'll go next year, or just pack up and go this year.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
schef said:
How much how Level 5's? I just took out my driver side axle and it looked like a bear was knawing on it. I was the FIRST person to go out on the track too! How sweet is that?:beer:
yeah if you switched your rear end for an irs then you can get level 5's but if you still have the solid then look into getting an 03-04 diff and 31spline moser or strange axles

97stang_guy

What time on Friday are you guys thinking? I work until 6 on Fridays and I am in the South Everett area..think I could make it?

(Tyler, this is Chuck, the guy you and Rick help put on the Pro Chamber awhile ago.)

schef

Established Member
97stang_guy said:
What time on Friday are you guys thinking? I work until 6 on Fridays and I am in the South Everett area..think I could make it?

(Tyler, this is Chuck, the guy you and Rick help put on the Pro Chamber awhile ago.)

7ish i guess, but anytime is fine. I get off work at 5:30 and work 3 mins from my house so anytime after 5:40 is fine with me.

Last edited:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
2 days away........and I need to ask a favor. Anyone that can go up to Marysville afterwards to drop off my car at Will's for the night and give me a lift back to Seattle? Let me know. I'll throw some cash to ya for gas.......

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Tony,

Worst case scenario, I can give you a lift home. Got the 4 cylinder coupe that can get us anywhere for CHEAP!.

Users who are viewing this thread