BBS Silver RK

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Damn.....quite jealous. I want a set of these so bad
i also did for the longest time, kinda seemed impossible actually, price and availability wise, but i got them :banana:

Still cant believe how long these were for sale and how cheap you got them for. Pic of wheels on car. They look so good!
yeah cant believe no one picked them up, could be cause the picture he had did no justice at all!! lol

:rockon: If you don't need that spare....
:beer: don't even think about it!! lol

Congrats! I have a set but it would be hard to part with them, I havent had them on the car in months. I'm running the CCW drag pak from my Shelby.
thanks!! lol i bet

damn...................
ima need you to book a flight over to the windy city and snap some pics lol

:beer:
Leave the Panoz center caps on there! They were just a "luxury" Cobra anyway.
makes sense, yeah the more i look at them, the more i like them

Boss002

Established Member
I'm no "rim guy" but i thought these can be had without much effort. Now I almost picked up some used black n chrome 3 piece BBS 17x9.5" Magnesium rims. Now those have to be rare

20130203_171454_zpsb1d4408a.gif

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Beautiful! Nice find.
Thanks!!

I'm no "rim guy" but i thought these can be had without much effort. Now I almost picked up some used black n chrome 3 piece BBS 17x9.5" Magnesium rims. Now those have to be rare
ima go ahead and say no on that one.. and not to be rude but those are not the best looking wheels.. but thats just me

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
SILVERSTONE,

The BBS RK wheels are top notch & super light. Enjoy them & hang onto them. I had a set from STEEDA a long time ago but I sold them...
Thanks man, ima try to.. btw what u mean from steeda?

See... shows exactly how much I know about collecting "shoes" real one's and car one's
lol don't even worry about it bro

03cobraracer

Established Member
ok how much did you pay you bastard...? LOL I really wish they would make these wheels again.. I was a set for my car so bad, I know a lot of people would buy them if BBS would stop being stupid.. im in Germany im about to go pay them a visit!!

Boss002

Established Member
I guess I've always been a function over form guy. Rims that cost $4800 new and get sold for $800 used are pretty sweet.

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
ok how much did you pay you bastard...? LOL I really wish they would make these wheels again.. I was a set for my car so bad, I know a lot of people would buy them if BBS would stop being stupid.. im in Germany im about to go pay them a visit!!
lol not telling or else you will kill someone lol, i hope they don't so my wheels continue to be special bahahaha

I guess I've always been a function over form guy. Rims that cost $4800 new and get sold for $800 used are pretty sweet.
yeah, i don't usually care for function or form, i do whatever lol

CWO

Established Member
Fair enough. I've got two brand new in the boxes and need a couple more to make a set. :) Be sure to let me know if you change your mind.

-Tim

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Fair enough. I've got two brand new in the boxes and need a couple more to make a set. :) Be sure to let me know if you change your mind.

-Tim
makes sense.. you will probably find the rest before i decided to sell it, anyways send me a pm with an offer.. you never know

Probably one of my favorite wheels.
yeah they have been mine for a while but the availability and price made it seem impossible for me.. and then it happened lol

Users who are viewing this thread