Bear chases biker down the trail

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I don't see the bear being "after" them. I think they just happened to run into each other on that trail. Simply because if the bear HAD been after them, it would have caught at least the first dude instead of turning and it would be a much different video. lol

cbj5259

Established Member
Looked like the bear went straight and wouldve cut them off as the trail curved to the right. Curious what happened after that though.
This footage was recovered from the bears stomach.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
I don't see the bear being "after" them. I think they just happened to run into each other on that trail. Simply because if the bear HAD been after them, it would have caught at least the first dude instead of turning and it would be a much different video. lol
This. That bear wasn't after them lol I ran into a brown bear like this on my bike last year and it ran away as fast as it could. Pretty intense though

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Looked like the bear was partly curious and possibly trying to get a closer look at what the "human was doing on the two wheeled contraption???"

What ever the case might be, if it were me in that situation, I would have been convinced it was out to kill me, ha. I would have gotten out of there as fast I could.

The dude filming it all was taking a big chance by continuing on in that direction. All that bear would have had to do was turn around and he would have been in some REAL trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread