Beats by Dre Tours

Falsey

Established Member
UPDATE:
Hey guys, they are all sold. However I did order 10 more just now (3/10/2013) and paid extra for shipping to get here faster. There was alot of interest on them. They should be here in ~2 weeks. Please PM me if you are interested. Same price, same product. Ill take your name down and message you when they come in and ship them out. I will bump the thread when they come in.

Thanks

-------------------------------------
Hey guys, I have 4 sets of tours (red/black w/o control talk). I will ship them for $30/piece. Real ones retail for 149 i believe!

They are replica's but if you youtube them, the quality is over the top and can't even tell which are real and which are fake unless you actually look at the box they came in.

Any questions, comment or PM me.

They are new and sealed in box. Comes with carrying case, extra ear buds, manual, and of course the headphones.

Last edited:

Falsey

Established Member
Control talk allows you to answer, control the volume, and talk on the phone. Just like the iPhone headphones. They will have a small mic so you don't have to take your earbuds out to put the phone to your ear. These aren't the control talks though, these are just the earphones

Falsey

Established Member
I believe he said that in his first post.

Yes, thank you. Second line first couple of words...

They are fakes/replicas/knockoffs. Why else would I want to sell them for $30?

Either way, I would never pay $150 for headphones (especially when im in college and that could go towards paying off my loans, I could never justify it). Thats why I bought the fakes. I have had my fake pair for a few months. Every kid at my school has the real ones (or at least from what i can tell). I compared my friends whose are real to these and they are extremely hard to tell the difference. I think i made him mad cause he spent so much on them lol

Either way. I sold 2 already on chicagolandmustang, so i have 2 left.

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Yes, thank you. Second line first couple of words...

They are fakes/replicas/knockoffs. Why else would I want to sell them for $30?

Either way, I would never pay $150 for headphones (especially when im in college and that could go towards paying off my loans, I could never justify it). Thats why I bought the fakes. I have had my fake pair for a few months. Every kid at my school has the real ones (or at least from what i can tell). I compared my friends whose are real to these and they are extremely hard to tell the difference. I think i made him made cause he spent so much on them lol

Either way. I sold 2 already on chicagolandmustang, so i have 2 left.

I ain't knocking ya man! Shit I might have to pick one up for the wife. If u still have them by Monday might scoop for the wife

Falsey

Established Member
I ain't knocking ya man! Shit I might have to pick one up for the wife. If u still have them by Monday might scoop for the wife

Lol its cool, I dont really mind if you were. My friend does all the time but I think he is mad that they are so identical. I couldnt justify spending so much for earphones but I wouldnt mind spending the money on these. You would pay about $20 for earphones at the store anyway lol

They are basically sold, there is one left waiting to be paid for but there is another member on here in line if they dont sell.

Wish I had more for people

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Yeah I was just saying that one guy was like they are bootlegs and I was saying that u had put that in your original post. Got to do what you got to do man. But I do wish u had more buddy

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
It's funny cuz I just saw a tv special on the counterfeit market and they showed them destroying a pile of these after confiscating them in Chinatown in NY. I don't really care it's worth the risk compared to the real price. I agree the real ones are priced ridiculous just cuz teeny boppers want "dr dres" headphones. They probably cost $5 to produce.

Falsey

Established Member
It's funny cuz I just saw a tv special on the counterfeit market and they showed them destroying a pile of these after confiscating them in Chinatown in NY. I don't really care it's worth the risk compared to the real price. I agree the real ones are priced ridiculous just cuz teeny boppers want "dr dres" headphones. They probably cost $5 to produce.

I just saw one of the fake submariner rolex watches all being run over by a steamroller lol

UPDATE:
Hey guys, they are all sold. However I did order 10 more just now and paid extra for shipping to get here faster. There was alot of interest on them. They should be here in ~2 weeks. Please PM me if you are interested. Same price, same product. Ill take your name down and message you when they come in and ship them out.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread