been a while since ive updated pics of my car on here

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
That looks sick! I went with darkstars, but man the polished look good! I hope mine looks that good. Are those the MH fronts?
yepp fronts are mh
Sick! What's the suspension setup?

thanks man its on cobra jet r springs, steeda lower control arms, steeda drop brackets, jpc upper bracket and upper arm, sway bar delete front and rear, qa1 rear shocks, steeda panhard rod, cut bumpstops... i think that is all

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
Whats it like without the rear sway bar?

i honestly cant tell a diffrence at all without the rear, the front on the other hand isnt actually too bad i can still take a 35mph curve @ 45 with no problems, dose have a good bit more body roll but weight transfer makes up for all that by far!... but all in all i could absoutly tell no diffrence with just the rear sway bar removed.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
i almost went the "fats and skinnies" route, my wife pretty much talked me out of it. it was probably the many miles in my turbo fox with a drag set up. power tour will wear you out!!!!!
yours looks sick by the way.

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
i almost went the "fats and skinnies" route, my wife pretty much talked me out of it. it was probably the many miles in my turbo fox with a drag set up. power tour will wear you out!!!!!
yours looks sick by the way.
right on, thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread