Been so long I'm a newbie

2003-SVT

Established Member
Well considering it's been almost 10 years since my last post, I'd thought I'd put myself back in the newbie list. Had an 03 Cobra for a while but had to sell it in 08. Planning on getting back into a Mustang in the next 6-8 months once my lease is up. I'd thought I'd start catching back up on go fast parts and try to decide what I want to buy here pretty soon. Feels good to be back...almost.

2003-SVT

Established Member
Always have the itch for a Terminator....but I do like the 2014's and the 15's as well. Not sure what direction I want to go yet. That's why I'm back to start looking around a little. I will say it makes me sick seeing 03-04 Cobras going for 20k+! I sold mine for $13,500 in 08. Wish I was able to keep it, but I had to give it up for money reasons. On to something else now though!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn 13,500!!

This is my first Terminator. Wanted one since I was little and now Ive done it.
If there is a next car, Ill probably go newer and less "rare" to save money. Still get compliments at stop lights, gas stations, people yelling while were driving down the road, etc. Wicked cars for sure.

2003-SVT

Established Member
Absolutely! They're a fun car to drive. I still see one around here every now and then and it makes me miss it even more. Looking at what I want in a 2016-17 I'll be in the 40-43k range. Looks like I can pick up a decent 2013-14 with some mods already done for 23-28k. I have about 7 months left on my truck lease so I'll have some time to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread