Beer night

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
It has been discussed between Jpjr and myself that a beernight is in order. Post up boys, time to get the drink on!!!!!!!!! Time and place doesn't matter, post up with suggestions. JP, I still have some FRPP gear for you.

bnmestrouse

COBRAd
Established Member
I have a suggestion. It will not be convenient for Metro Detroit as the location is in Lambertville, MI.

July 12th, a Wednesday. Blaze restaurant. Car "show". Decent amount of cars, music, etc. 6:00 to 8:00, although don't have to stay that long. You will have to get there about 5:15 or 5:30 to get a spot as the crowds have been good.
Would like to show the area the amount of Cobras, and show them a good club.

It's a fundraiser for the grandaughter of the owner, Joe Blaze. A VERY GOOD GUY AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP HIM OUT. G'Daughter has a muscle nerve disorder etc. etc.. and that is what the fundraising is for.
Food is good and you can have grilled outside for 5.00, or order inside off menu. You can also wait and order at the location shown below.

They have a covered patio for smokers, BUT THEY DON'T SERVE BEER, that will be at the next stop one mile away,

SIDELINES REST. AND BAR, also in Lambertville, MI. VERY good ribs, wings, etc. and BEER.

I cannot do the metro Detroit this time due to some work travels during the day so this would work for me, the other Toledo area guys, and get the parts to JP if he can wait that long.
Maybe a good time to have a south end GTG as all the next two big cruises are Metro Detroit for July and August.

If that works out, I will send directions.

Last edited:

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
plan b said:
It has been discussed between Jpjr and myself that a beernight is in order. Post up boys, time to get the drink on!!!!!!!!! Time and place doesn't matter, post up with suggestions. JP, I still have some FRPP gear for you.

Sunday the 9th..... FIFA Finals..... Docs Sports Bar...... or...... Bakers in Milford.......

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
The 5th or 6th sounds cool, time and place really doesn't matter. Baker's is always a good hangout. NMRA is cool but I can't make it to that. How about the Lakepointe yacht club on the 5th or 6th?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Chad_Diesel said:
Sunday the 9th..... FIFA Finals..... Docs Sports Bar...... or...... Bakers in Milford.......

7-8-9 we will be at MARTIN

cannot believe england lost :mj:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
As I watch the first few laps of the Pepis 400, I just can't help but think how gheay soccer is.

I watched all the laps, well except for the 300 commercials. I love nascar but damn.....

Oh and I finally saw the "new nascar of the future" with the front splitter and the huge carbon fiber wing. are they joking? What next fuel injection?

The recent world cup games are so different. 45 minutes per half, no shavers, no wart cream, no tostitos... just lots of the sport to enjoy.
Actually almost too much sport to watch between breaks. Good thing the kids are trained in Oberon retrieval.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I think Brad's suggestion is a great idea.
Sometime after the NMRA and Between the next cruise.
I call Toledo AREA ,so time for you bitches to drive for a change.

JP :beer:

Whiskey City

Established Member
postban said:
...snip...

Oh and I finally saw the "new nascar of the future" with the front splitter and the huge carbon fiber wing. are they joking? What next fuel injection?

Car of the Future looks like it should come with a side of egg roll.

seanwr400

Established Member
JP said:
I think Brad's suggestion is a great idea.
Sometime after the NMRA and Between the next cruise.
I call Toledo AREA ,so time for you bitches to drive for a change.

JP :beer:

+1 :beer:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
dougwg said:
don't they give that away for free like water in Ohio? :)

It's the new drink of choice for Postban. ;-) :beer:

Let's plan for August 10th Toledo area.
Since the Telegraph cruise is this following weekend.

JP

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I can't make it that day. I'll be up north at a golf outing for that whole week.

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
JP said:
It's the new drink of choice for Postban. ;-) :beer:

Let's plan for August 10th Toledo area.
Since the Telegraph cruise is this following weekend.

JP
Isnt the Telegraph cruise july 29th???

Users who are viewing this thread