Before/After pix from suspension mods and review

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Had the M-FR3-MSVT handling package installed this week, along with the Roush wheelhop reduction kit. Just the lowering of the car makes it look 100% better, no more "4x4" look. I'm told it will settle another 1/2 inch or so as the springs settle.

In these pix you can see before/after on my driveway:

9787af3cfeda418f919fd3d49b5f13ea.JPG

3c5c41f70e7c46909f3a6dbaf036195e.JPG

I have been driving the car all over, on several different type of roads. I have put about 350 miles on the car since Wednesday and the ride is superb and there's no noise, vibration or harsh feel. The wheelhop is totally gone now. I have the settings right now on "soft" just to get a feel for things and the ride quality is excellent and has not made the car "too harsh". Very happy with the results, and I went this route based on reading over a lot of posts here and on Team Shelby. IMHO, they should have sold these cars with the TVS and the handling package as either standard equipment or options, as these mods have made this car AWESOME. :rockon:

Willie2

Established Member
looks much better.

guess i missed the thread where you got rid of the GO...

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I realize this is off topic...but are those CCW SP500's on there? What size? They look like 18's right?

The setup sure looks nice, I just wish they made the FR3 for 'verts...:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread