Bellevue Washington Roundup on the 20th

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
The Sat show is the official judged event (all old cars..)

Ummm... nooooooo.

There are cars all the way up to the current body style. My 93 Saleen will be in Concours Driven and The Wife's Cobra will be in Street Modified.

Yes, Sunday is the day to go, since the Saturday judged event is only going to have about 80 cars there and they will still be there Sunday, along with 1300 or so more.

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'll be there without the cobra though. Motor went south so will be there Sunday with Dad and his 66 fastback. I will come by and check out the cobras for sure.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Does anyone know which route to Leavenworth the cruise will be taking? If it's highway 2, I dont want to drive an extra 60 miles if I don't have to...

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
soooooo.... sunday is the day to be there huh? I was going to go on sat. thinking that it was the main show.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Chris -

They're going to take the I-90 to Ellensburg, then over Blewett Pass to Leavenworth. Real exciting, huh? :bored:

LuAnn, I, Dave and Neal are bagging 'Trails for the first time since 1999, heading down to The Nationals at PR and watch the big boys do their test & tune.
staginglights.gif
I've been on Friday before and it's pretty cool to be there with 5,000 people rather than 50,000 people. You can actually get close to the pits and talk to the drivers and crew members.

Users who are viewing this thread