belltech 3/4 kit

Krwy

Established Member
I used the 401 if I remember right. The differences are the shocks they include. The 400 uses standard, and the 401 uses the NitroDrop shocks. I actually like them.

My BellTech 3/4 with no isolators up front.
DSC01467.jpg

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
If you dont mind me asking....how much more of a drop does removing the isolater give you? I think i want to do it to my 03f150 b/c im looking for another 1" or so

Krwy

Established Member
I like the ride, its pretty close to stock from what I remember.

I removed the isolators because I wanted a raked look to it. I've heard others say the front sits a bit higher with the isos in place, so I yanked them durning the install.

Mr Weber

Established Member
I like the ride, its pretty close to stock from what I remember.

I removed the isolators because I wanted a raked look to it. I've heard others say the front sits a bit higher with the isos in place, so I yanked them durning the install.

:shrug:I hear alot of people removing the isolators, is there any downfall in doing that?? Any squeeking or negative affects??? I just dont wanna regret not installin them!! Thanks

wd13

Established Member
I went with the 401. No isolators here either. Ride is softer than stock and rolls around a little more. Then again, my sway bar is off. Still, the ride is pretty good and worth the buy.

Users who are viewing this thread