Belltech Spindles Ques

2003fordsvt

Established Member
Do the spindles actually give you a true 2 inches of drop on our lightnings ? I've head mixed reviews i need some imput ,also im running 305/40/22s whats the best setup i could use for this
thanx in advance guys:shrug:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Well my computer is bein screwy right now. You can see in my sig, thats with the spindles and two inch Roush drop coils in place.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
just put some on this weekend, exactly 2" drop!
the good: perfect drop, stock/ no change in ride, quality part, and easy install.
the bad: you have to cut the lower baljoint stud if you run 18"s, new berring nut and washer design not as good, its either too tight or to loose to pin it, you havt to paint them otherwise they look like crud in a day (they rust fast), due to the new location of the wheel in relation to the suspension they had to also move the mount point for the tie rod. this causes changes in bump seer, its not bad but it is noticable.
i am running them in combination with hotchkiss springs and its LOW! once my QA1's show up i probably be more happy with the overall drop. i will get some pics up soon!

gbgary

Established Member
02SILVERBULLET said:
due to the new location of the wheel in relation to the suspension they had to also move the mount point for the tie rod. this causes changes in bump seer, its not bad but it is noticable.

you're the first to mention this snag. :rolleyes:

2003fordsvt

Established Member
Ok another stupid question but how much gap from tire to fender is safe if i put these spindles on,i will only have like an 1.25 gap from the top of the tire to the fender.I really don't wanna hit a pot hole and rip the fender off lol .

Users who are viewing this thread