Belt size?

Sh!tstang

Established Member
Im putting a vortech with 3.33 pulley what size belt do i use? Some people told me 110 and 112.5 but both of them are to small.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I can get the number tomorrow. I used the belt that came with my 3.6 pulley. It took three of us to put it on with the 3.6 pulley. When I put the 3.33 on we couldn't get a belt to fit so we reused mine and we got 452hp and 9 psi with no slippage.

Sh!tstang

Established Member
I can get the number tomorrow. I used the belt that came with my 3.6 pulley. It took three of us to put it on with the 3.6 pulley. When I put the 3.33 on we couldn't get a belt to fit so we reused mine and we got 452hp and 9 psi with no slippage.

I called Vortech yesterday and they told me for the 3.6 pulley belt will be too big for 3.33 pulley. He also told me belt for 3.6 is 113" long.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I called Vortech yesterday and they told me for the 3.6 pulley belt will be too big for 3.33 pulley. He also told me belt for 3.6 is 113" long.

I think they sent one that was to short since it took three of us to get it on. When we swapped pulleys my tensioner still had lots of adjustment and no issues 250 miles later.

Sh!tstang

Established Member
I think they sent one that was to short since it took three of us to get it on. When we swapped pulleys my tensioner still had lots of adjustment and no issues 250 miles later.

The guy I talk to didnt know s*** about anything. He just kept telling what comes with Vortech.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Everyone went to bed so I went to the garage and found my manual. This is the number of the belt that I used 2A046-113.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
That's the one that came with my kit and it was a slut to get on with the 3.6 My tuner and I got it on with the 3.33 without any difficulty.

Sh!tstang

Established Member
That's the one that came with my kit and it was a slut to get on with the 3.6 My tuner and I got it on with the 3.33 without any difficulty.

Ok thanks for your help. Im going tomorrow to get one and hopefully works for me too..

Users who are viewing this thread