Best 60 foot......

Blwn_98cobra

Established Member
What is the best 60 foot on a stock rearend and stock trans that anyone has gotten on the board in a 96-98 cobra.

anyone gone 1.5's and 1.4's

jeremy

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
I've seen a 99 cobra hit 1.7s on ET Streets with a GT rearend swap on stock axles.

These axles are srong, there are many guys throwing 500+ horsepower in the stock axles. Its really a hit and miss, I think.

blk96SVT

Established Member
2.0's on the stock tires, 4.30s and stock rearend. Hoping to get 1.8's or so this spring after getting some DRs along with my new setup 31 splines

97SVTStang

Established Member
Consistant 1.70 when I was on the 100 shot. Havent ran it yet with the 150 shot, MSD DIS - 4, and C & L MAF, shold be able to finially get her into the 1.6 zone. But I have had numerous drivetrain problems. Broke rear end once (axle broke and broke the carrier), broke tranny twice (First time 1-2 shift fork broke, Second time broke the input shaft), and the rear end is now apart again (dont ask its a long story, cant figure out whats wrong with it, I am worried the whole housing might be out of wack due to all my numerous drivetrain problems)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread