best box for vert

b-radfromtheva

N.O.S.
Established Member
i'm wanting to put 2 12's in my vert and just wantin to know whats the best box for the small a** trunk that makes the best sound, maybe if someone has pics of a setup they're runnin, wantin some good loud bass for the showoff effect haha

01svtdude

what is traction
Established Member
one 10 got my trunk shaking and rattling and i had a custom box built for it. wish i had pics to help you. if i were you i would do a single 8" kicker l7 on a long chambered and slot ported box and will save you plenty room. also get the alpine 500w mono amp with
8g wire kit. This is going to be my next set up cause last one was heavy.

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Get a woofer that has 1 cubic fit and get a box that is 12x12x12. Many place's sale them and they fit in convertible mustang trunks. You can even run 2 but thats if you dont need your trunk at all and you want to shake everything.

b-radfromtheva

N.O.S.
Established Member
i want to feel the earth shake when i turn it up(that may be a little much) i know i will never get the cobra to do it but a few years back i had my s-10 hittin so hard the mirrors would fold down, the cd player would skip, and you had to keep it turned down drivin down the road because you couldn't tell what kind of cars you were passin and couldn't read signs, i'm not sayin i want it to be like that but i would like to feel it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread