Best CAI?

BlackL2001

Established Member
Who makes good CAI's for our trucks? Lookin to buy one, and wanted to see what people had and how pleased they are with it.. :beer:

Pewter99TransAm

Im using the forced air JLP kit. Looks awsome and picked up a solid pound of boost with it. Very Happy. Only thing is that the cowlin on the chick style is much more fiendly to us lowered lightnings...my JLP kinda is a pain since it hangs so low.

KYLightning02

Established Member
LOL i put this same ? up last week and ill tell you that JLP came up alot so thats the one i am going to get these guys seem to have pretty damn fast trucks so gotta listen to them :rockon:

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
JLP
a7c604e7.jpg

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
I got K&N just cause it came with the straight inlet tube, it doesent just use the stock accordian one like jlp, and around for the same price you get everything you need, i find it a better deal IMO

old guys rule

Red Blown Sled
Established Member
You should look at the Chickenears setup before you decide it is an awsome looking CAI. If you study the design I believe you wont find very much wrong with it. Just an opinion.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I went with the MAC/Motoblue CAI. Got it from RPMOutlet for a good price, and I picked up quite a few ponies with it and a solid pound of boost.

Users who are viewing this thread