Best Car Cover ??

RickJay

Established Member
Just got home with a new to me awesome 03 Termi, and I'm thinking I want to cover it in the garage. My main concern is keeping dust off the car, in the garage and maybe limited outdoor use at shows and the like.
From the initial shopping I have done, I'm thinking $300 should be a reasonable budget, but there's so many brands and materials out there, I'm looking for some recommendations from the SVT community
Thanks
RJ

mach14604

Established Member
Do a search the next time this has been covered a ton on this site. :beer:. I am in the same boat as you as we speak. I have California Cover my Cobra right now but I know it will need to be washed when I get it out in the spring here. I have on my summer buy list a Noah Car Cover by Covercraft. I have one on my mach1 and now this car will be as clean as I put it away. The Noah is pricier but worth it!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I am against car covers in general for outdoor use because I feel they do more harm than good, but indoor is acceptable. I would only use a higher quality cover. California Covers are great. And like mentioned above the Noah cover by them is awesome.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
If its stored indoors, get a Wolf or California Car Cover with the Dustop material. If it's outdoors, the Noah model is your only option.

RickJay

Established Member
If its stored indoors, get a Wolf or California Car Cover with the Dustop material. If it's outdoors, the Noah model is your only option.

I had never heard of the Wolf brand before you mentioned it.
I looked them up, and they have an active site, but all items come up as "discontinued"
Their terminology closely resembled Cali Car Covers, so I think I'm going to go with one of their models.
Thanks all for your opinions
R

Users who are viewing this thread