best carpet stain remover

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
now i am like the most of you where if i dont have to use strong chemicals on my car i wont... but there are times that im cleaning my carpet/ upholstery in my car and the scrub brush and the citrus cleaner wont cut it. thats when i reach for the blue magic... you just spray it on and it does its magic... no scrubbing needed! it also does a bang up job for carpeting inside your house, so the ol' lady will be happy you bought "more" detailing stuff (you can never have enough can you?)

only drawbacks are that the odor is quite strong and you had better test it in hidden area first to ensure color fastness, even though ive never had it discolor anything. its just better to be safe than sorry :)

heres what it looks like
900_3X.jpg

its about $5 a can and it is worth every penny

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I have never tried that stuff 96redvette but I will have to give it a shot sometime. I use a product called SPOT*SHOT for years. It too smells strong but it works on tuff stains.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I've been using Spot Shot for years at parties at my parents house. Either they don't care or maybe just ignore the fact the fact that i'm pretty popular.

Last edited:

SkipVTracer

Clueless SVT Poster
Established Member
I've used Blue Magic and Turtle Wax Interior 1 and both worked well.
The turtle came with a scrubber head which was nice and either one lifts the grime out by rubbing with a rag.

Fordguy0915

Established Member
I recently bought a 98 Cobra and there were quite a few soda stains in the carpet, and also one large stain that the owner told me was soy sauce....I used a little handheld steamcleaner and that stuff came right up. There are a few other stains that I will try the BlueMagic or SpotShot on...Thanks for the tips-

John

Users who are viewing this thread