best deals on a mach?

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Just curious as to what a good price on a used one is? I'm thinking about selling my 98 with a few mods and 25k miles and trying to find a mach. Should the insurance for these be the same as my cobra?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the insurance will be a little higher just because its a newer car and worth more money.

a good price on a used mach 1 should be 18-20k. but good luck finding one for that. most of the people selling want something back. its not a good thing when we buy for 30k and a year later new ones are being sold for 22k.
most of the used ones i see for sell are advertised at 23-24k. i know about ten people who have worked a deal to get a brand new one for under those prices.

good luck searching.

2k3mk1

Established Member
Why buy used when there is 4k rebate on 03 and 3k rebate on 04
I just bought an 04 (after my 03 was totaled in a wreck) for 1500 less than I pd for my 03 only 6months ago.
BUY A NEW ONE..............................

Not only that but a stock MACH1 will basicaly run right with your 98 if your mods are the basic boltons.

My 03 dynod 282rwhp 307trq with just a K&N filter on it.

Just my .02

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow 2K3, got lucky twice. Wrecked your 03 and didnt get hurt or screwed by your insurance. Second time is when you got suc a great deal. Cool to hear.

2k3mk1

Established Member
Yeah the wreck was not real bad but the area that was damaged was in a bad spot. they got the repair est over 17k. I have met life and if vec is ,1yr and ,15k mi they replace it with out any real hassle. Just ahs to be a like make/model So I quess it worked out Ok. I miss my DSG though. But the White 04 is pretty sweet as well. I was even aable to remove my Borlas from the 03 as well.

NowThatsPerfect

Established Member
There is a dealer here in Athens GA that has a Black 03 Mach1 with 10 miles on it, only asking $23900 for it. Great deal if u ask me. Its the best ive seen.

MachweZo3

Established Member
I got my car for 22k. As long as you don't have to many moving violations or accidents you should be fine. I am 21 and have one accident and I pay $6,100 a year. So my mods will take a little longer to get.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Originally posted by 2k3mk1
Yeah the wreck was not real bad but the area that was damaged was in a bad spot. they got the repair est over 17k. I have met life and if vec is ,1yr and ,15k mi they replace it with out any real hassle. Just ahs to be a like make/model So I quess it worked out Ok. I miss my DSG though. But the White 04 is pretty sweet as well. I was even aable to remove my Borlas from the 03 as well.
What does DSG stand for? I see that in peoples sigs all the time, please enlighten me.

Users who are viewing this thread