Best deals on Lifted 2020 F250’s?

JJackson515

Established Member
No, it's new. Still on MSO, warranty hasn't started.

I lift a different one every 4 months and drive it for 2500 miles. I just got this one 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I'd gladly trade for your truck and Fiesta.

smh. my money must not be green enough for it.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I will be building and buying a F250 maybe in winter thru Nick, can’t beat his prices!
We got on Carvana l, put in the license plate for our Fiesta, and they immediately offered $12,650! They will be picking it up this Thursday. Can’t believe how easy they are. Felt kind of weird/too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
My next truck is very likely going to be a 250 or 350. They are so sweet. Never ridden in one though so I’m curious how it compares to my current f150
Edit: I should also note I bought my current truck from Nick and I will buy my next through him as well

Last edited:

Nukem1040

Established Member
My next truck is very likely going to be a 250 or 350. They are so sweet. Never ridden in one though so I’m curious how it compares to my current f150
Edit: I should also note I bought my current truck from Nick and I will buy my next through him as well

Good to know! I’ve been in four 3.5 Eco’s and love them. Towing my boat, snowmobiles, and enclosed trailer is no issue. Looking to upgrade soon. I guess I’ll test drive one after I buy it from Nick

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I love my current truck and the power is amazing. Fun to drive, smooth, quiet. The biggest thing making me lean super duty is our new camper. I get blown around some once I get over 65 mph. I know my wdh is set up well too so I think it’s just a weight and length thing.

Good to know! I’ve been in four 3.5 Eco’s and love them. Towing my boat, snowmobiles, and enclosed trailer is no issue. Looking to upgrade soon. I guess I’ll test drive one after I buy it from Nick

Users who are viewing this thread