Best Engine Builder

MTI LS1

My motor runs perfect after the rebuild!!!

But now the battery is dead after sitting for the summer so I need to jump it and grab a new one.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Mine is still at HPP getting diagnosed, but if I were to ever rebuild, they would be the only shop I went to (thinking about writing Santa for the new TT mod).

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Shit, I don't have internet in Austin yet, and I just found this thread.

My car is always starting shit with or without me.

For the record, HPP has offered to make everything right, even things that I myself wasn't concerned with and they will continue to get my business.

:beer:

SVTRob

www.Stangology.com
Established Member
TheGord said:
It seems this is common place with most shops. I can easilly see how most shops dont have adequate machine shops. Who build the HPP motors? It seems like most of the San Antonio shops use Pete Kotzur, but Im not too sure.

I may try to skip the middleman and just take my motor to the engine builder.

Pete is the shit.

juiced35th

Banned
I've been to all the shops in the dfw area over the last five years and no one compares to h.p.p. They have the best service, and the fastest proven cars around. Even the best shops around will have a mishap here and there, it's how they handle their mishaps that counts. From what i've seen from h.p.p. is Honesty, Integrity, and incredible work which they stand firmly behind. Hats off to Manny and the h.p.p. crew. If you want it done right take it to them.

Users who are viewing this thread