Best gauges to buy... boost/fuel press

Bullitt3011

Established Member
Im putting a vortech v2 on my bullitt in about a week and I plan on putting a boost gauge and a fuel pressure gauge as well.. What gauge brand do you recommend? I like glow shift gauges because they look good and are cheap, but are they good gauges? post pictures of your gauge set ups

itSSlow98

Established Member
Glow shift is junk plain and simple. Autometer or Speedhut are the only ones id ever have in my cars especially when they are so important.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Autometer, speedhut, or the aeroforce gauge. Can't go wrong with those. Don't cheap out on gauges that are monitoring important engine parameters. It could make the difference between something blowing up or knowing there's a problem before hand.

Bullitt3011

Established Member
Yeah i love the speed hut gauges but they are expensive... the aero gauges are way to expensive... I might go with autometers but we will see

antcjr

Established Member
Here's my setup. Innovative wideband (Highly recommended for boost) and a glowshift boost/vac. Have no problems with.
tavemu4e.jpg

a3y7uja2.jpg

H8SUGR

Still a Rookie...
Established Member
I've got speedhut gauges for my vortech charged bullitt, once I get it put back together and running I will post some pictures and a short video. I think they look great, esp with LED backlit gauge cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread