best intercooler

kush97

Established Member
Im looking for a new heat exchanger for my 03. On my 97 termie swap i have the fluidyne one is that the best one?

Well best H/E tends to be suggestive to most based on their vendor loyalty. Based on surface area and fluid capacity I would have to bow down to the Gords H/E. But be prepared for the double pass H/E crowd to argue otherwise.

i was lookin into the afco one

Get it then. I run the AFCO double pass. There really isn't much of quantifiable difference between all these things. You'll see a difference when you add more water to the coolant content in your IC system. On top of it, a larger IC tank will make a big difference. Save yourself some cash and take the AFCO. There a lot of bold manufacturer claims out there, but little to no data to back those claims.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I have the LFP dual pass and going back to the single. Don' like the way the hose for the otherside stretches across the bottom.
It creates kinks and don't think I'm even getting any filud to the driver side now. :(

I have the LFP dual pass and going back to the single. Don' like the way the hose for the otherside stretches across the bottom.
It creates kinks and don't think I'm even getting any filud to the driver side now. :(

If the fluid in the tank is churning then trust me fluid is getting to that side.

Users who are viewing this thread