best joke to play at a wedding

arizona302

Established Member
i am still looking for funny ideas for this saturday- my friend gets married and i'm the best man. i want to put the crowd in stitches laughing...any good ideas?

jream

mods, DAMN peer pressure!
Established Member
ok... something my best man did when giving us our toast... you've gotta understand that this guy is usually a punkish/smartass/cocky 38 year old guy. he starts with this well versed... "best wishes together, happiness always, love eachother, be good, all lovey dovey stuff..." really caught me off guard! i was like WTF..... is he drunk already!??? well finally he says, "ok, heather put your hand down on the table. now jason, put your hand lovingly on top of hers"... he then says, "everyone raise your glass and have a toast to the bride and groom... and for this being the last time in your life you'll have the upper hand!"

dude the place went up in a roar!

Jens03GT

Established Member
LOL.. I can not even imagine what it was like to be sitting in that room. What did they say?

RobSVTCobra

Established Member
When my buddy got married, we gave a house key to every woman there.
When the toast was given, we said 'oh, will all the ladies that have a key to his house, please turn it in now...he's married.

It was funny to see about 20 or 30 woman walk up and hand him a 'key'

hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread