Best line lock options for an 07?

builttodrive

Established Member
I know this has probably been asked a ton and I did search but not a lot current material coming up for the 07-09 era cars. Is modifying the Hurst 05-09 mustang GT line lock version to work in my 07 my best route? Also where do people like to install the button on these cars. I would think accessible would obviously be good rather than hidden but I want it to look like it belongs in the car also.

HKusp

Established Member
I posed this question a few years back and never got a satisfactory answer either. It's a weird thing that no one specifically builds an applicable kit for the '07-'09 cars.

builttodrive

Established Member
I posed this question a few years back and never got a satisfactory answer either. It's a weird thing that no one specifically builds an applicable kit for the '07-'09 cars.
Yes I think I found your thread. I believe I even asked on it awhile back.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
You might like these options: Check them out. Easy to install and the best possible place for line lock application.

builttodrive

Established Member
You might like these options: Check them out. Easy to install and the best possible place for line lock application.

Thanks Vinnie! Any experience with either of them?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Vinnie! Any experience with either of them?
Buddy of mine used this line lock and the shift knob. I wired it in for him. It worked well in his 07 GT500. Peoples opinion very on were they like the button or switch but IMO right on the shift knob would work for me.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I could see putting on the shift ball if you were going to use it daily.
I had mine mounted in the cup holder, out of sight but close for use.
I had / have JPC units in both cars, not sure if they market a kit for your MY..

Users who are viewing this thread