• Screaming Yellow

Votes: 50 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Redifre all the way. Maybe I am biased though!

DSCF0206.jpg

Cobra26.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DenverJay

Established Member
Redfire definitely.

As I have an '04 I'd have to vote for Redfire for that model year. There were a couple colors I like in '03 MY, sonic blue and the DSG, but that didn't help me when I bought my '04 obviously. I like the mystic but none were available anywhere close to me. I'm really happy with the Redfire though. I get a lot of compliments on the color.

DJ

Redwing

Established Member
I had a Redfire 03 Vert with a parchment top. I thought, and everyone agreed with me, that is was a VERY classy looking car. My dealer persuaded me (It didn't take much) to trade for a screaming yellow 04 vert. Now everyone says "what a HOT car" . It took my a while to get used to it, but yesterday, while at the dealer to test drive an 05 GT, I parked next to a redfire vert and realized just how "dowdy" yellow makes it look. My vote goes to screaming yellow!
Steve

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Glad to see Zinc Yellow is doing so well :( :whine: :nonono: :rolleyes: :D

Sonic Blue is my favorite

Lawman85

Banned
03yllwguy said:
I think black is awesome, too bad it is a detailing night mare. I actually get quite a few compliments on the yellow, and I also get lots of "why the hell did you get yellow"....

I get the same thing about Comp Orange. I have a friend that has labeled it the "Sonic Pumpkin".... pretty funny.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Hey...didnt some one either here or on another stang forum say they never made an older mustang in Orange....something like that...saying the Competition Orange is more like a Chevy Color.......well guess what.....in 69 the very same name..Competition Orange was an option on the Shelby Mustang.

Awesome Color!!!

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Me too - my other stang is a chrome yellow 93 vert and I got enough crap from Cops driving it. I knew I would drive a lot faster in this car so I got a Silver coupe, plus I wanted a 10th and black gets too dirty and red is too bright.

PlatinumCobra said:
Sonic Blue is the fastest and best looking color. That's why I bought Satin Silver. I like to blend in and be as stealthy as possible. :thumbsup:

Lawman85

Banned
HotRodHarry said:
Hey...didnt some one either here or on another stang forum say they never made an older mustang in Orange....something like that...saying the Competition Orange is more like a Chevy Color.......well guess what.....in 69 the very same name..Competition Orange was an option on the Shelby Mustang.

Awesome Color!!!

They made the Tangerine Orange awhile back. They also had a Grabber Orange on the 69 and I believe 70 Boss Mustangs. I remember seeing a 67 or 68 vintage racer that was orange with blue stripes.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I don't know if anyone posted this before since I'm not going to read 5 pages of "I like XXXXX" but I think it would have been interesting if you said don't vote for your own color... I voted for Mystichrome BTW. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread