Votes: 10 15.4%
  • DJM

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
Eibach is not really my favorite as the kit starts to sag overtime. In my opinion I think you should skip this. Personally I have heard great things about H&R. They REALLY REALLY test their stuff, you should check em out.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
The Hotckis TVS is the best all around system. Matched springs, big sway bars and from what ive heard a pretty good ride.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I am working on getting mine together now, Western Chassis drop kit, 2/4 kit, front uses 2" dropped pockets in the lower control arms, which I am adding RUSlow 1200# front springs with no isolator to give me 3" up front. The rear is adjustable from 3" - 5" with the kit and I am using the 5" position. I am using hellwig swaybars. I am having clearance issues with the rear bar though so I am still working on that. It is a very involved setup though and is going to require some fabing so its probably not for everyone. Next week I will be ordering monotube shocks from Doetsch shocks after I get them in I will get my alignment and then I can testify to how it rides, but I am guessing rather rough with those heavy front springs. Just for information purposes factory springs are 700 lb/in.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I think it all depends on what you are looking for, both performance and looks-wise, but all I can say is for the money I love my FRPP(Ground Force) kit! It rides nice, looks better, isn't too low to use as a DD, and handles better to boot.

-Ryan

Floridalawdog

Established Member
TallOkie said:
Ordered Hotchkis today..should be here wednesday
Wednesday, WTF, who did you order it from. LFP told me that the Hotchkis parts cant be shipped out til the end of the month. I guess i have to wait. But I got a good deal on it.

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
Wednesday, WTF, who did you order it from. LFP told me that the Hotchkis parts cant be shipped out til the end of the month. I guess i have to wait. But I got a good deal on it.

Not LFP....I like doing business with them but someone else had the kit in stock and had a free shipping promotion...so it was cheaper and here sooner....dont know if they are an SV on here so I wont mention names

bluepacecar

AKA CHRIS
Established Member
i like my own setup cost me 100 bucks. cut one coil 2'' shackles and one leaf removed and it rides better than stock. the setup lowered me 2 up front and 3'' out back which gives that raked look and is agressive in my opinion. especially for the price

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
NeverEndn said:
Whats do you guys think is the best overall, for the street, track, daily driving and of course looks!
Your poll asks for several different purposes.
Street, track, daily driver......
Which purpose do you want it for? :shrug:
There's no lowering kit made which is best for everything at the same time.

I would guess the Hotckis kit is best overall for the money, but beware of it's much harsher ride.
Not everyone likes the stiffer ride. I didn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread