Best mods for $$ ?

Zate

Established Member
ok guys..

What should be the first mods done ?.. what other mods ?.. what order ?.. prices?.. best pieces?

What I am after here is a shopping list kind of thing for things I might want to consider doing to the car.. others might need this info too. There has to be a "path" to follow to get the most for your mod $$.

I also cant wait until someone decides to make a REAL cold air intake for this car.. from the TB to the filter.. that uses the shaker... i'd love to see everything replaced from the TG to the end of the shaker.. and possibly someone offering a bigger (as in higher to catch more air)...

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Hey Zate,

Looks like you need some suspension upgrades. Depending what purpose you will use the car the most. If it is 1/8 or 1/4 get the power to the ground. Learning this lesson a lot lately.

P.S. Weld Prostars XP and BFG drag radials will be on Wednesday. HPM mega bite jrs, adj upper and lower, will be on as soon as I can get my hands on some.

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
If I was to start over and do it again this would be the order I would do my mods in.

1. Shifter
2. Gears and Alluminum drive shaft
3. Rims & Tires (at least tires)
4. Better sub frames
5. Springs
6. Control Arms
7. Long tubes, x or h pipe and catback
8. Then it depends on how seriuos you are and what your budget is.

Users who are viewing this thread