Best mustang car cover

ATX5.0

Established Member
What is the best car cover under/around $200 for the coyote? Any suggestions are welcomed. I am looking into parking the car (outdoors) for a while and wanted to find the best quality/value cover out there. I've heard of covercraft custom fit, any one have experience with it? Thanks

zachcrosen

Established Member
I have a Covercraft one I got from AM that I need to get rid of. I believe it is the same one you are speaking of. I like it and it has worked good for about a year off and on. I only use it after I wash the car which hasnt been too often due to where I live right now.

The side mirror pockets and the antenna pockets are a nice addition. I can sell you mine for $100 shipped if you are interested...

Zach

yngrshr

Established Member
California Car Cover makes some excellent car covers. Their Superweave HD is a fantastic outdoor car cover.

OrangeCompete

Roadrunner
Established Member
Covercraft Weathershield HP, had mine for three years. I just wash it in Woolite every few months.

yngrshr

Established Member
I don't think you can go wrong with California or Covercraft.

Just spend money on one. Don't cheap out.

ATX5.0

Established Member
@zach. Can you send me a couple pics of the cover? What condition is it in? Is it the one on AM for $170.. Thanks for the info y'all

Jabooh1

Established Member
My Boss came with one that I believe is a Covercraft. The fit is great. The underside isn't felted or anything (just the nylon?) so if it is windy I would worry about hairline scratches.

zachcrosen

Established Member
PM me your number and Ill take some pix and send them to you. My car is dirty so I will have to send you pix of it on the floor at the house. It is the 79404 that is on AM for $174.99.

Users who are viewing this thread