Best O/R Mid

BlownReptile

Established Member
Whats the best o/r midpipe out there for our cars? I have read and heard a lot of opinions but wanted some more input. Im going O/R with Stingers....and I do know it will be loud. If I dont like it, Ill just swap mids.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
UPR on mine, cheap and good. i saw a few used ones on here for like $90. Yes you will be VERY loud.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Bassani Offroad X pipe / Borla Stingers

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Mustang-Cobra-Corvette_164275.htm"]Mustang Cobra / Corvette exhaust - Video[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=I8Y9oOL8VVU"]YouTube - 04 SVT Cobra / 02 Z06 Corvette WOT pull[/ame]

Last edited:

XtraTQ

Established Member
+1 more for UPR. Just swapped my catted Magnaflow X with the UPR o/r and the difference in sound is huge!

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I had a upr offroad x with my magnapacs on my cobra and it was insane. Stingers are similar to packs, so expect a deep rumble when cruising and at WOT, you will see the women and kids running for the hills.

king nothing

Established Member
Ive got an OR prochamber with stingers and its stupid loud. Getting ready to pull the stingers off and go back to stock cat backs with the prochamber

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I have a prochamber o/r version with my Stingers. I am not in love with it. My last car had magnapacks and a o/r H that would attract hords of peoples' praise. This setup, I have never recieved one compliment on, and infact, find it kinda blatty. I am considering going back to the stock pipe as well. Kinda think that if your car is extremely loud, it better be rediculously fast which mine is not. My .02.

Vsix

Established Member
Prochamber with Magnaflow catback i love the sound not loud at all :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread