2010_american_muscle_king_of_the_street3.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
New Paint on my 93 MKiV TT Supra!!

A few members have asked for pics of my Supra... here you go:beer:

A little background. Supra's here in Japan are a dime a dozen. Turboed ones are a little harder to find. But it's not too difficult. This was owned by a fellow Marine who attempted (and failed) to paint the car himself. He was about ready to leave the island so I picked it up for pretty cheap even by Okinawa standards. $4500 for a BPU TT auto with less than 60k miles on it. Getting a downpipe, midpipe, ECU, boost control, and turbo timer next week in trade for some Volk Challenge racing wheels- shooting for 450rwhp:rockon: Anyhow- on to the pics.

577.jpg

581.jpg

580.jpg

579.jpg

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
A few members have asked for pics of my Supra... here you go:beer:

A little background. Supra's here in Japan are a dime a dozen. Turboed ones are a little harder to find. But it's not too difficult. This was owned by a fellow Marine who attempted (and failed) to paint the car himself. He was about ready to leave the island so I picked it up for pretty cheap even by Okinawa standards. $4500 for a BPU TT auto with less than 60k miles on it. Getting a downpipe, midpipe, ECU, boost control, and turbo timer next week in trade for some Volk Challenge racing wheels- shooting for 450rwhp:rockon: Anyhow- on to the pics.

577.jpg

581.jpg

580.jpg

579.jpg

Wow!! You pretty much stole that thing! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread