best place to buy A47 products?

keith89

Established Member
I'm planning on getting these or making the side scoops functional to cool the differential fluid and fuel. I have a fuel cooler between the trunk and bumper. It doesn't get much air up there. I don't have a spare tire, so i can cut a hole and connect a duct at the back of the spare tire well where the fuel cooler is bolted to. I can do the same with a diff cooler right next to it.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
more pics:
15662716_large.jpg

15662713_large.jpg

15662698_large.jpg

15662695_large.jpg

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
that may be great for the track, but I work in a bank, I can't get there with a cool shirt on :shrug:

Ok, if you're driving to work and need to stay cool I'd suggest wrapping the exhaust system and possibly also putting some exhaust heat shields on.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, if you're driving to work and need to stay cool I'd suggest wrapping the exhaust system and possibly also putting some exhaust heat shields on.

the added scoops will be just fine. when driving around town I usually have my window open, but on the Autobahn I needed something else since window open is not an option.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
if with HVAC system you mean the vents and heater/blower then no, that's still in there but the A/C has been removed

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
if with HVAC system you mean the vents and heater/blower then no, that's still in there but the A/C has been removed

Yeah I thought maybe the blower motor was gone too and you had no vents either.

Last edited:

Mobil1Mach

Established Member
How do you wash your car with those things equipped?

Do they come with water tight plugs or something?

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
Just thinking how great it would be to be driving the autobahn on the way to work! Wouldn't need coffee, be all jacked up on adrenaline!:rockon:

the added scoops will be just fine. when driving around town I usually have my window open, but on the Autobahn I needed something else since window open is not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread