Best place to buy athletic fit suit?

nugen

Established Member
For all of the guys whose shoulders are 10 or more inches bigger than their waist, where can you buy a nice suit without having to wait a week for a tailor to cut it up and make it fit properly. My last suit was athletic fit to begin with and it still cost $80 to have it tailored to fit! Is there a secret suit store that caters to people who are in good shape?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
nugen said:
For all of the guys whose shoulders are 10 or more inches bigger than their waist, where can you buy a nice suit without having to wait a week for a tailor to cut it up and make it fit properly. My last suit was athletic fit to begin with and it still cost $80 to have it tailored to fit! Is there a secret suit store that caters to people who are in good shape?

I buy mine at the Men's Warehouse. They have a lot of suits with an "athletic drop". The jackets have the right chest and shoulder measurements and they taper in to the waist. The pants are also the right size, not to big based on the size of the jacket. But regardless of that, I have never found one that didnt need some minor alterations. But they do an awesome job on alterations and they are guaranteed for life.

Users who are viewing this thread