Best place to buy Weld RT-S with tires???

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
My stock tires have just about had it and wanting to go with a 17x7 and 15x10 Black Weld RT-S setup for my daily setup. At first i will just be purchasing the rears. So whats the best place to buy them? I got a quote from a place not on here for $520 for just the back rims no tires. American Muscle seems to no longer have the 15x10 on there site.

Looking to go with a 275/60R15 Nitto 555R for the back. Had them on my 03 Cobra making 500 wheel and dead hooked from a 40 roll and last me a very long time.

Also i know it wont look the best at first but what is everyones opinion on running the rear welds with my stockk brembo wheels for awhile until i can afford the fronts?

Thank you in advance.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I would start with Beefcake, nothing wrong with running just the rears I've done that for a while because I was too lazy to put my street wheels on.

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
So far best price is $996.57 through summit for 2 Weld RTS 15x10, 2 Nitto 555R's, 2 sets of weld lug nuts, and BMR swaybar relo bracket. Waitiing till i hear back from Beefcake before i pull the trigger

scotmach

Established Member
JPC has the wheels and tires as a kit mounted/balanced and priced right.

Absolutley get the Mcgard's lug nuts no matter the cost.

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Looked at JPC's site and they only have packages for all 4 wheels and dont have Nittos as an option. For now i am only looking to purchase just the rear wheels

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
My stock tires have just about had it and wanting to go with a 17x7 and 15x10 Black Weld RT-S setup for my daily setup. At first i will just be purchasing the rears. So whats the best place to buy them? I got a quote from a place not on here for $520 for just the back rims no tires. American Muscle seems to no longer have the 15x10 on there site.

Looking to go with a 275/60R15 Nitto 555R for the back. Had them on my 03 Cobra making 500 wheel and dead hooked from a 40 roll and last me a very long time.

Also i know it wont look the best at first but what is everyones opinion on running the rear welds with my stockk brembo wheels for awhile until i can afford the fronts?

Thank you in advance.

PapaSmurf03 - Sorry about the inconvenience! I know that we've been working close with Weld to have these brought back on and there's been a little bit of a delay but we should have them back soon. While I can't really do much for you in the meantime hit me up when you're about to make another order and I'll make sure we make right on the price for you considering we don't have these for you!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with in the meantime as well and if you don't have our Forums Discount Code just let me know!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread