BEST PRICE ON BORLA STINGER

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
At the risk of sounding redundant, can anyone give me some leads on the best price lately for a Stinger for an '03 Cobra? Hopefully this will save me the time of sorting thru months of posts looking for an answer and running the risk of the price being too old or not valid anymore. Thanks.

Slobra

Established Member
21st Century Exhaust in Delray Beach, FL. Their phone number is 1-800-276-6399.

500 plus shipping

MikeW

Established Member
Originally posted by Slobra
21st Century Exhaust in Delray Beach, FL. Their phone number is 1-800-276-6399.

500 plus shipping

Thanks a great Price... I paid more for mine and they are well worth it!

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Tommystang
At the risk of sounding redundant, can anyone give me some leads on the best price lately for a Stinger for an '03 Cobra? Hopefully this will save me the time of sorting thru months of posts looking for an answer and running the risk of the price being too old or not valid anymore. Thanks.

Did you ever find a Local shop to do the install for you? I was going to just go to JDM and have them do the Magnaflow, but i am rather torn, and leaning towards Borla.

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
NJ7703, I was going to go w/ the Maggies too, but there still seems to be some unresolved issues w/ the MRT catted H. So I have ordered the Stinger from 21st Century. $527 shipped to my door. I am probably going to Street Motorsports in Cranford for the install. Great hourly rates and comes w/ a couple of recommendations also. If the Stinger is too loud, I figure it shouldn't be too hard to sell off and move on from there.

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
NJ7703, I was going to go w/ the Maggies too, but there still seems to be some unresolved issiues w/ the MRT catted H. So I have ordered the Stinger from 21st Century. $527 shipped to my door. I am probably going to Street Motorsports in Cranford for the install. Great hourly rates and comes w/ a couple of recommendations also. If the Stinger is too loud, I figure it shouldn't be too hard to sell off and move on from there.

Sounds cool, great deal on them too. Not that it matters but i like the tips on the Stinger more than the Magnaflow too. My only prob with having them shipped to me is the boxes won't fit in my car to take it to the shop to be installed. :lol: Well i hope it goes smooth for ya, keep us posted :beer:

AHD

Established Member
Not to bust balls, here, but why don't you guys install it yourselves? Takes less than 15 minutes. Everything on the cobra drops from the bottom.

nj7703

Established Member
Well where i live, i am not allowed to work on my car in the driveway, snooty townhouse development. The garage is too narrow to do it. The real reason is i am too lazy, i like stuff done for me.. lol:lol:

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
Originally posted by AHD
Not to bust balls, here, but why don't you guys install it yourselves? Takes less than 15 minutes. Everything on the cobra drops from the bottom.
At 55 years old , my days of creeping under cars are way over.

MikeW

Established Member
I put the dang Stingers on myself, but now that I have bought a used Steeda Catted Xpipe, the Mustang shop in town wants $70-$75 to put just the x on... Is that a fair price? I may have to pull it up on the Rhino Ramps this weekend and see how difficult it looks. I hear one side is real hard to get off.

The Stingers went on so easy I hate to spend $$$ to have the x put on.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 97topless snake
the Mustang shop in town wants $70-$75 to put just the x on... Is that a fair price? I may have to pull it up on the Rhino Ramps this weekend and see how difficult it looks. I hear one side is real hard to get off.
On your back, first time, it takes an hour tops. Make sure to have all of the required tools out, WD-40 the bolts to death (let sit for 15min) procceed to remove.

Yes, the Passenger side is a bitch to remove. That will take up most of the hour.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Sounds cool, great deal on them too. Not that it matters but i like the tips on the Stinger more than the Magnaflow too. My only prob with having them shipped to me is the boxes won't fit in my car to take it to the shop to be installed. :lol: Well i hope it goes smooth for ya, keep us posted :beer:

The box won't....but you can take the pieces out and fit them in the trunk....just make sure you get a blanket to wrap around them so they're not clanging all over the place.....

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
Well where i live, i am not allowed to work on my car in the driveway, snooty townhouse development. The garage is too narrow to do it. The real reason is i am too lazy, i like stuff done for me.. lol:lol:
P.S., I'm with him!!

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
Got them yesterday and had them on by 9:30 last night. A bit loud, but I've got to admit that it is an awesome pipe. The power difference is noticeable and much smoother across the band. Drone is acceptable, just a bit louder than my Bullitt used to be. Install took a bit over an hour, cost me $60. No sweat!

nj7703

Established Member
Got them yesterday and had them on by 9:30 last night. A bit loud, but I've got to admit that it is an awesome pipe. The power difference is noticeable and much smoother across the band. Drone is acceptable, just a bit louder than my Bullitt used to be. Install took a bit over an hour, cost me $60. No sweat!

:beer: :beer: that is great!! I think I am going to go with the Stingers myself wheni am ready to do it. Thanks for the folllowup, take some pics :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread