Best price on MM K-Member, OIl Reloc Kit, Tie Rod Ends

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I am thinking of finishing my front end up while it's apart. I need a MM Kmember
Tie Rods
Oil Reloc kit

I have
MM Coilovers
A-Arms
Caster Plates

I am looking to spend less than retail. Anyone know of a good place to buy the stuff? My other question is do I have any other options with the Oil relocation kit? LIke from Evans ect. How would it work with a oil cooler?

Thanks
Ralph

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
cpu77 said:
I am thinking of finishing my front end up while it's apart. I need a MM Kmember
Tie Rods
Oil Reloc kit

I have
MM Coilovers
A-Arms
Caster Plates

I am looking to spend less than retail. Anyone know of a good place to buy the stuff? My other question is do I have any other options with the Oil relocation kit? LIke from Evans ect. How would it work with a oil cooler?

Dang Ralph... you still haven't made up your mind yet ;-) ;-)

Contact Jason (TRBO VNM) either on here or on the "other site" and he'll take good care of you. Keep in mind that Maximum Motorsports know that their stuff is good (not meaning this in a bad way) and they are very particular about how much their vendors allow their products to be sold for. Oakley (sunglasses manufacturer) are pretty much the same way and dictate to their retailers how much the customer has to pay.

That being said... send Jason a PM and tell him I send you (FOURCED= Shannon) and he will fix you up I'm sure. He's a nice guy and will do what he can for you.

You can get an oilfllter relocation kit from Canton... I think Jason told me it was about 20 bucks cheaper than the MM kit. I have heard others say you can get the parts from Summit at about half the price... but at least with the MM stuff you have everything you need including mouting brackets, etc.

Hope this helps,

Shannon

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
just wanted to give a good word about jason. i didnt know he had his hands in MM stuff but he is a good guy. he knows his shit and will NOT bullsh*t you. :beer:

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Thanks guys will do. I just can't make up my mind. I would be doing it to save a few pounds and make the car more accessible. Not really wanting any better handling. Better traction would be nice.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
just wanted to give a good word about jason. i didnt know he had his hands in MM stuff but he is a good guy. he knows his shit and will NOT bullsh*t you. :beer:

Damn right... an honest straight shooter is what he is. And yes he does have his hands in the MM stuff so if you need something from them let him get it for you :) He took care of me and I'm sure he'd do the same for anyone else wanting go fast parts :D

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread