Best Prices??

stalker92

Established Member
Im looking to buy a 2003 Cobra in the next couple of months and i wanted to know if anyone knows where there selling 03 hardtops for good prices, good rebates and stuff like that. I live in Bricktown NJ and i dont mind taking a nice hike to get a good deal so if anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanx

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Seeing as how you are looking to buy a SVT car, I can't imagine that there will be any great deals on the cars that are left on the lot. But good luck in your search.

2veloce

Established Member
Go to the SVT site and find dealers in / out of your zip code. Look at the inventory they have on hand and ask for a price quote. I did just that and found the car and the price I wanted to pay within 125 miles of where I live.

Happy 03

Established Member
I am in the process of selling my 03 Cobra. 100 pecent stock. The only mod on the car is a K & N filter. The carehas not had any other modifications. It has been a daily driver and I have taken excellent care of it. The car has 10,900 miles. If you want specific details and very good price, please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks.

Last edited:

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
I know there are still some dealers that have up to 8 cobra's (03's) on their lots!!! One I am speaking of that I know had 8 last week, 6 were coupes. they're located in New York, state side not to far from the city though. I caleld a priced one out with them and they wouldn't go below 33k... after rebate (1500). no wonder they have 8! they'll be some in a month or 2, if you look hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread