best products for OW?

scrangerhunter

Established Member
I just picked up my 03 oxford white cobra last week. 24xxx miles, one owner, and pretty well taken care off. Paint looks really well IMO, only a small chip in the hood. Cant even tell the seats have been sat in. What are the best polish/wax products for white? Should i just order a Clearkote kit from SMP or something of the sorts? I would like a wet look, and something that last. Any suggestions and order of steps to take to get it looking right greatly appreciated.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Clearkote Red Machine Glaze and Carnauba Moose Wax both yeild outstanding results on white.

As far as polishes, it depends on how bad the hazing/scratches are in the paint. I'm sure Scott will be able to assist you in choosing the right ones.

I'm a fan of the Poorboys SSR line.

scrangerhunter

Established Member
yea, im new to all the products you guys refer to on the site. ive always used mequiers, but this is a different kind of car than what im used to, and i want to keep it looking top notch. hazing and scratches arent bad IMO. im newb on this site, but i lurk a lot. ive seen Scott referred to many times, maybe he'll chime in. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread