Best Still Shot from 2003...

Joe Lynch

Established Member
I love this shot, but, of course, I would, LOL....

pen0829launch.jpg

Joe

jleews6

Established Member
Nice picture.
One of the very few fast 4.6 nos cars out there.You should be proud.:beer:

Joe Lynch

Established Member
Thanks, guys. 2003 was a good year. Built my first mod motor and got into the 10s with the T-45. I am looking forward to 2004 now.

Joe

NBMss346

Established Member
wheelsup.jpg

:D

A buddy's 2001 SS. Valve covers haven't even been unscrewed. Mid-duration cam, 4.10's and juice.

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Originally posted by NBMss346
[BA buddy's 2001 SS. Valve covers haven't even been unscrewed. Mid-duration cam, 4.10's and juice. [/B]

Your sig = The cows are in fire and the chickens eat the ninos. :shrug:

NBMss346

Established Member
It envolves my girlfriend and a bottle of ice cold Jagermeister.
She is very good at Spanish, and the night of our first anniversary, we decided to open a bottle of white zinfandel. Well, about 3/4 bottles later, she stumbled into the kitchen for a snack, saw this "pretty green bottle in the freezer" and proceeded to drink it. All. At once. I found her laying in the hallway, carried her to bed, and as I was tucking her in, she said "I see... I see... Las vacas estan en feugo, y los pollos coman los ninos." I couldn't stop laughing. She doesn't drink anymore... She swears she never said such a thing, but it's fun to **** with her sometimes.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
She is very good at Spanish, and the night of our first anniversary, we decided to open a bottle of white zinfandel. Well, about 3/4 bottles later, she stumbled into the kitchen for a snack, saw this "pretty green bottle in the freezer" and proceeded to drink it. All. At once. I found her laying in the hallway, carried her to bed, and as I was tucking her in, she said "I see... I see... Las vacas estan en feugo, y los pollos coman los ninos." I couldn't stop laughing. She doesn't drink anymore... She swears she never said such a thing, but it's fun to **** with her sometimes.

Thats too funny...:lol: At leat she has a good imagination and a good sense of humor.:beer:

path914

Established Member

ROTFLMAO! Damn, that's great. I'd never let her live that down :thumbsup:

path914

Established Member

ROTFLMAO! Damn, that's great. I'd never let her live that down :thumbsup:

Joe Lynch

Established Member
NBM--good pic, good story.

That car is similar to the ones I pick on all the time in West Texas, LOL.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread