Best Suspension Setup 96 Cobra

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Hi guys,
I used the search function but so many options came up and I am looking for a proper setup to do a 2 inch drop. Money really isn't an issue and I couldn't find any true coilovers on the vendor sites. Can someone help point me in the right direction as in what I should by to do this the right way?

1hot281

Established Member
If you just want to be lowered to look good, you don't need high-end stuff like MM or Griggs.

Yellow DPS coilover 94 04 Ford Mustang 33 Step Adjustable Suspension Coilovers | eBay

1994-1998 Mustang Coilovers by Raceland

79-04 Mustang Front and Rear Coil Over Package Silver

and kits don't need to say they're specific to the 96-98 Cobra. Most suspension components for the SN95 chassis fit across all models and all years from 94-04 (except the IRS Cobra) and many suspension components can even fit as far back as the Fox body cars.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
If you just want to be lowered to look good, you don't need high-end stuff like MM or Griggs.

Yellow DPS coilover 94 04 Ford Mustang 33 Step Adjustable Suspension Coilovers | eBay

and kits don't need to say they're specific to the 96-98 Cobra. Most suspension components for the SN95 chassis fit across all models and all years from 94-04 (except the IRS Cobra) and many suspension components can even fit as far back as the Fox body cars.

How good are either of those kits? Very good prices but is it worth it? I haven't heard much about Raceland nor DPS. I haven't heard anything that great about UPR.

2rbo97svt

Established Member

I have been looking for coilover kits that werent 1000 plust and thanks to this post i was able to buy the raceland kit.

LDC2335

Established Member
Dayummmm that's cheap. Definitely keep us in the loop on the racelands.

Users who are viewing this thread