best time out of 01 cobra

MG01COBRA

Established Member
the best time out of my 01 cobra is 13.65 at 102, 60ft of 2.03, with mods in sig does that sound about right, with the mods, cause i see the 01 cobras getting a 104 mph. what do u think.

rboscht

Established Member
Your time is pretty good for just those two mods..excellent 60ft. as well...I think your mile/hour should be higher though. How did you get that 60ft time?Where are you launching at? Do you have any suspension work done?

My best time is a 13.4 @ 106...60ft that run was a 2.22(sucks)! That run was with the mods listed in my sig. I'm about to add 4.10's, Superchip, Bilstein Shocks/Struts and Eibach Springs. Hopefully that will get me in the 12.8 range.

MG01COBRA

Established Member
i have nothing else done to the car but that, i launched by just tapping the gas back and forth, this works pretty good for me last time i tried to launch at 1500 at got a ton of whell hop, so i just tap the gas lightly. but that 13.4 is impresive.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
mg 01 cobra,
for just the little amount of mods you have your doing pretty good. springs will help your wheel hop our in the launch department. well at least it did for me. You will probably just start spinning the wheels if you launch any harder than idle and your 60 ft times will be the same if not even worse.
my 1/4 mile times stock was [email protected] 2.288 60 ft
now i have
steeda springs / cc plates
superchips chip
mac prochamber
mac catback
densecharger air intake
big dog shock tower brace
with a current best of [email protected] 2.125 60ft
and you know it really comes down to how you drive your car. Im sure a pro could get alot better times in my car but a pro im not.
Jay

Last edited:

silver01snake

Established Member
Good times there. My best time in my 01 cobra has been a 12.84 at 107.27. Mods are Mac cats back, Mac off road h Pipe with MILS, WMS cai kit, 4:10's gears and a tuned diablo chip. I just put on new Nitto drag radial and Im heading to the track tomorrow to see if I can get a mid 12. I hope . My car dynoed with the mods above at 306 hp and 301.1 torq to the rear. Well good luck with your cars guys and be safe. I hope some of this info has helped some. Email if you need and help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread