Best Tire Shining.. product

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
http://www.autogeek.net/golclasenhig.html

i bought some a while back, and recently found it, we put it on my Freinds GT, and its lasted for at least a week. You will need a applyer pad, and thats it.

I Give it a ten... (if you dont get it on your hands, feels weird as hell)

oh yea... smells sooooo much like grape.

Yea, figured i'd share that with all of you that love shiny tires, and get mad when the Tireshine spray comes off after like 2 days.

Last edited:

spree

Established Member
I personally use Poorboy's BnB. Love it. It's water based, doesn't splatter, leaves a terrific shine, and can be applied either with an applicator or with a spray nozzle.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
meguire's wet look... I forget what its called exactly, its a purple liquid, in a clear bottle, you have to apply it with a sponge, very very nice outcome!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Best combo is using black magic on a sponge and applying on tire. I then wait 5-10 mins and add Armor all Super shine protectant. It leaves my tires sprakly and Shiny. :coolman: And usually last about a 5 days depending on how much you use your car.

BMTireWet680mL_small.gif

and after 5 mins Spray Ultra Armor all shine, :coolman:

78000_3X.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
I love poorboys BnB and Eagle One Wet (Spray). I do have Endurance, but I will probably not use it again....it slings too much.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
The Meg's High Endrance gel (purple with good smell) has worked very well for me.

Yes i use it sometimes with my detail business but the downfall is that it stays on there for so long that next time u wash your car it gets all dirty on greasy in your sponge. Try this stuff people called "Super Gloss II" i use it all the time now and its awesome, dries and doesnt sling and still looks wet after a week

Users who are viewing this thread