Best tires for me...Nitto's BFG KDW's??

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
I have an 04 that has about 500rwhp...500rwtq.
I'm putting on kenny brown subframes this week. IRS Brace and IRS Differential covers both Billet Flow and I'm looking to minimize my wheel hop.

I'm swaping out my Billet Flow silver (slip) 2.76 for a Billet Flow redfire 2.76 non slip...anyone want to buy it from me? P.S. I have a brand new Red Fire 3.10 non slip I will sell as well if anyone wants or trade for a BF MAS Extender.

I was told to wait on the coil overs and bushing change outs and see if the braces do it.

I'm looking at possible Nitto or BFG KDW's I want at least an 18" tire probably going 19" unless I need a bunch of spacers. I have stock 17" firestones now...huhhggg...man they kinda suck.

All options are open at this point. :fart:

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Nittos last longer but run smaller.

BFGs look better, grip better, bigger than the same size nittos, don't last as long as the nittos.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
What you have done will not cure wheel hop.

ttt, I'm interested in the BFG DR's also, but its my daily driver....

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I got the BFG KDW2 on my 18" wheels and I love them they are better than F1 IMO, It cure some hop but not all I have added some other componets to solve the hop and have no problems at the track, However for the track I am going with BFG DR 17 inexpensive and will try them out soon at the track but I will not run DR on the street for driving around in wet roads :nono: . BFG KDW2 have a rating of AA 300 that sold me out so It should last longer on my bling wheels ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread