BEst turbo/and or kit for 03/04

CobrABoZ

Established Member
hey guys after talking with some people i have come to the conclusion to turbo the cobra, so i need some help finding all the stuff and or kit, If anyone has info on kits or what all is needed to make it work please post up thanx.

Cobrastruk04

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176611

Hellion turbo is coming out with a kit hopefully at the end of this week its a single turbo though so u will have to see what the dyno graph says but if done properly to how you want it single turbos shouldnt have to much lag on these big V8

yes you see people with singles on there supras saying the lag sucks but it shouldnt be tomuch of a problem with a V8 thats just, imo

1slo4.6

Established Member
i was looking at the turbo kits for my car, but the price tag is a little to much for me, when i was looking though i read nothing but good about induction concepts and hp performance , go to their websites and check em out there badass inductionconcepts.com and turbochargedpower.com good luck man its going to be a mean ass car :rockon:

Bill L.

Established Member
id build my own but if u dont have the skills or the knolage go with what ghostz said looks like a quality kit but what kinda rims do u have on ur terminator?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread