Best Vegas Clubs

04nccobra

Established Member
Looking for the best night clubs to spend Fri & Sat night. Heading out next week, will be staying at Planet Hollywood. Will be there for a really good friends birthday party. We are looking for a club that is 30s-40s age group (rather not be surrounded by teens and early 20s crowd), good music, dance, and plenty of eye-candy. Any suggestions? No strip clubs :)

97snaketrplB

Looking for the best night clubs to spend Fri & Sat night. Heading out next week, will be staying at Planet Hollywood. Will be there for a really good friends birthday party. We are looking for a club that is 30s-40s age group (rather not be surrounded by teens and early 20s crowd), good music, dance, and plenty of eye-candy. Any suggestions? No strip clubs :)

I've been to them all many times, the strip is my 2nd home. There are no top tier nightclubs that are mostly 30s-40s age group, beautiful people in their early 20s are predominant in all the best clubs in any major city in the country, vegas being no exception. This isn't to say you wont have fun, you probably will. On a fri or sat any of the majors will be slammed so you can't really go wrong, but my top 3 in order would be XS at wynn, Marque at cosmo, Tao at venetian.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I've been to them all many times, the strip is my 2nd home. There are no top tier nightclubs that are mostly 30s-40s age group, beautiful people in their early 20s are predominant in all the best clubs in any major city in the country, vegas being no exception. This isn't to say you wont have fun, you probably will. On a fri or sat any of the majors will be slammed so you can't really go wrong, but my top 3 in order would be XS at wynn, Marque at cosmo, Tao at venetian.

XS is great. Saw Avicii there back in there fall.

Watch out for the pool.

97snaketrplB

A co-worker is suggesting Tyrst, anyone ever been there?

Yeah, its a great club if you have a table, but offers no real advantage over the other wynn/encore clubs XS or Surrender both of which have a far better less cramped layout for posting up at the bar or walking around. Tryst was top dog at the wynn a few years ago till they built XS.

Users who are viewing this thread