Best wax for black bolts?

TIAMAT

Established Member
What's the best wax for black L's? Which one doesn't make swirl marks? Easiest to work with. I heard that a god wax kob gives you at least 5 horses!!!!!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
the only way to avoid swirl marks in black cars is not to drive them or wash them:)

Actually Maguires makes a great Swirl Remover, I used in on my black C43. It worked good.

As for waxes, I prefer Maguires products. Zymol is awesome too, they sell it at Price Club/Costco now.

Good luck

wuplash

Established Member
mequire makes a good carnuba wax.but i found something better than waxing it's ziebarts diamond gloss paint protection package stuff beats wax hands down plus it's guaranteed for 5 years and it makes my 01L shine like a wet wax all the time granted mine is red not black and i don't have to wax it just rinse and dry it off and if a fly try's to land on it feel sorry for it as he will slide off and wonder wtf just happened.just throwing in ziebart option as opposed to waxing.i'am sure whatever you put on the beast will make it shine like a diamond.:coolman:

lasergod

Established Member
i use Maguires on my black 99'L

when i got it used it had bad swirl marks... with Maguires they are all gone:thumbsup:

i am a happy camper

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
mequire makes a good carnuba wax.but i found something better than waxing it's ziebarts diamond gloss paint protection package stuff beats wax hands down plus it's guaranteed for 5 years and it makes my 01L shine like a wet wax all the time

Wuplash, where did you get the Ziebart Diamond Gloss?

How much does it cost?

thanks

wuplash

Established Member
the local ziebart shop applied the diamond gloss and if i remember correctly the cost is $299 has a 5 year no fade gurantee can have it redone every year if you wanted to for $80 but not necessary i've had mine on for 14 months still looks like i just brought it home from the dealership:coolman:

~ever~

Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
the local ziebart shop applied the diamond gloss and if i remember correctly the cost is $299 has a 5 year no fade gurantee can have it redone every year if you wanted to for $80 but not necessary i've had mine on for 14 months still looks like i just brought it home from the dealership:coolman:

I live in California and i was wondering if there is any Ziebart shops here....

Also,Do they have a Website ??

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread