Best wife ever!

ShortRound

Established Member
Hey everyone, So while I get to spend some time deployed, my amazing wife spots an 01 laser red Cobra for sale. Two days later her and the owner switched keys for a check, and I am now the proud owner of the beauty. My last SVT was a 97 Black/Black hardtop I had 5 years ago.

Details:
2001 W/88K miles
Laser red/Black and grey interior
Termi front bumper
FR500 wheels
Mac ceramic long tubes
Mac o/r h pipe
bassani cat back
4.10s
UPR K-member
welded sub frame connectors
Steeda sport springs
Steeda short throw
BAMA tunes

I am still depolyed so I have not been able to put hands on her yet. PICTURES BELOW.

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Hey everyone, So while I get to spend some time deployed, my amazing wife spots an 01 performance red Cobra for sale. Two days later her and the owner switched keys for a check, and I am now the proud owner of the beauty. My last SVT was a 97 Black/Black hardtop I had 5 years ago.

Details:
2001 W/88K miles
Performace red/Black and grey interior
Termi front bumper
FR500 wheels
Mac ceramic long tubes
Mac o/r h pipe
bassani cat back
4.10s
UPR K-member
welded sub frame connectors
Steeda sport springs
Steeda short throw
BAMA tunes

I am still depolyed so I have not been able to put hands on her yet. Also once I figure how to get pictures loaded since they have so many sites blocked out here I will, But I am sure everyone know what a perf red coupe with FRs looks like.

Hey Shorty - Congratulations - That is incredibly awesome and I'd love to get a look at the car once you're able to have some posted. She sounds like a keeper as well! Once you have a few more posts are are able to send PM's drop me a line and I'll make sure to get you set up with our USMil discount!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you're to have any other questions in the meantime and (Have a great rest of the afternoon/evening and weekend)

V/R

Al

That's awesome! Hurry up on them pics ;-)

X2 !

ShortRound

Established Member
Thanks Ya'll. I should have posted in a bit when i get back to my room, gotta love deployment life.

ShortRound

Established Member
Alright I think I have this figured out:

The "new" 01
x6tOvh.jpg

The 97 - may she rest in peace
3LgLYL.jpg

Last edited:

FooteSVT

Established Member
It's in the wrong garage! Haha guess I need to change my profile pic.

FooteSVT

Established Member
Hey man! I look at this forum everyday and I saw the title to this thread, and thought "man sounds like a good thread". Then I realized who it was. Lol

FooteSVT

Established Member
image.jpg
Here's the new project. One the wife actually approves of, so it will be easier convincing her things need upgraded lol

FooteSVT

Established Member
302. My bad I didn't even realize it lol I guess I should start a new thread.

ShortRound

Established Member
LOL, Its cool man. Good luck with the Bronco! Ill most likely be seeing you around when I get back, Ill be sure to stop and say whats up.

ShortRound

Established Member
Thanks cobrasvt!

Oh and to add to the bestest wife.. she we ahead and purchased the JLT ram intake color coded!!!!!

ShortRound

Established Member
LOL, You know where I live man, once I get back you are welcome to come talk shop and have some cold ones. I will need help with the FTBR kit anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread