Better investment?

02Stang88

Established Member
What would be the better investment? Lowering springs w/ camber plates and a set of 3:73s or a set of cams (probably stage 2)? Leaning more towards the springs and gears, any thoughts?

02Stang88

Established Member
What do you have? I vote springs and gears.

I have and '02 Laser Red GT 5-speed, as far as performace mods go I got a Short throw shifter, CAI, Long tubes, O/R shorty X-pipe, pype M80 mufflers and a SCT tuner. Going with the red and black theme, got the tinted head and tail lights, chin spoiler, 4.6 decal on hood scoop, bumper letter inserts, black billet upper and lower grille and gas door, and rear window louvers. I'd like to upload some pics but I'm currently deployed so I can't take any up to date ones. I'll have to upload an older pic, won't have the louvers or gas door

Last edited:

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Stage 2 cams/springs tune and a wide band a/f gauge was 3k installed springs and gears installed prob around 1k

Digital

Established Member
Investment into what? Any mod is a complete waste of money in increasing the value of your vehicle. If you're talking about performance investment then gears and springs.

02Stang88

Established Member
Yeah I meant performance, not increasing sale or trade in value. Sorry should have worded that a little better. I think its settled, gears and springs are my next purchase. Thanks for all the input guys

Users who are viewing this thread